- Fully compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 (Gen 1) Specification.
- Backwards Compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1) transfer rates maximum up to 5.0Gbps, (Full-speed12Mbps/ High-speed 480Mbps/ Super-speed 5.0Gbps).
- 3 ports with current overload detection and protection function.
- Full 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet performance over the USB2.0 480 Mbps bus.
- IEEE 802.3.802.3u (10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible.
- No Device Driver Required for Hub installation, plug and play.
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
- Connect up to 127 USB devices by cascading multiple hubs.
- Full compliance with USB Specification 1.0.
- Low power consumption (powered from USB connection).
- Fully compatible USB host device drivers are available.
- Fully automatic support for true bi-directional communication.
- Supports standard PC parallel port register-based operations.
- Supports multiple logical channels.
- Maximum though out: 1.216 MB/s (ECP mode).
- Allows current Microsoft Windows Printer Drivers to print seamlessly to USB.
- Fully Plug ‘n’ Play compatible.
- Extra one RS-232 port to your USB port.
- RS-232 data & signals: TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI and GND.
- Supports 300 to 128,000 baud (auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- Supports Windows 8, Win7, Vista, XP, Server2003, 2000, 98 (32-bit), Win8, Win 7, Vista, XP, Server2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac 8.6/9.x/10.x and Linux.
- Supports remote wake up and power management.
- Plug ‘n’ Play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- Port-powered, no external power required.
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically.
- Full-duplex and Half-duplex 10/100Mbps operation.
- Support Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x).
- Supports suspend/resume detection logic.
- Support 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation.
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip.
- Powered by a USB port, No external power adapter required.
- Compact design is ideal for on the go professionals.