- Full compliance with USB Specification 1.0.
- Low power consumption (powered from USB connection).
- Fully compatible USB host device drivers are available.
- Fully automatic support for true bi-directional communication.
- Supports standard PC parallel port register-based operations.
- Supports multiple logical channels.
- Maximum though out: 1.216 MB/s (ECP mode).
- Allows current Microsoft Windows Printer Drivers to print seamlessly to USB.
- Fully Plug ‘n’ Play compatible.
- Extra one RS-232 port to your USB port.
- RS-232 data & signals: TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI and GND.
- Supports 300 to 128,000 baud (auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- Supports Windows 8, Win7, Vista, XP, Server2003, 2000, 98 (32-bit), Win8, Win 7, Vista, XP, Server2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac 8.6/9.x/10.x and Linux.
- Supports remote wake up and power management.
- Plug ‘n’ Play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- Port-powered, no external power required.
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically.
- Full-duplex and Half-duplex 10/100Mbps operation.
- Support Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x).
- Supports suspend/resume detection logic.
- Support 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation.
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip.
- Powered by a USB port, No external power adapter required.
- Compact design is ideal for on the go professionals.
- Data transmission and charge for phone of Micro USB cable.
- Support Hot-plug and Plug 'n' play.
- The maximum transmission up to 480mbps.
- High-Efficiency cables to ensure the best performance.
- Can use for power charging and data transfer.